Nowadays most games on Google and Apple stores can be played together with other people in multiplayer challenges and you go from games in real-time all together, fighting the bad guys together or with team competitions or one on one or even skill competitions with ranking.
There are now so many videogames where you can challenge friends or strangers from all over the world to see who is better.
Among the many games on Android is on the iPhone that supports the multiplayer mode, let’s try to make a list of the 30 best multiplayer or multiplayer games for mobile phones, that they are free to play and without app purchases that influence games, to compete online, against other players around the world.
READ ALSO: 10 games to play together on the same screen (Android, iPhone, and iPad)
1) PUBG Mobile is the game of the year 2018 together with Fortnite, a shooter with 100 players together with a subjective 3D view.
It is, without doubt, one of the best Android multiplayer online games, a battle game in which 100 players descend on an island to collect weapons and struggle to become the last survivor.
The game has a mode by itself, mode in two and in a team so you can collaborate with friends and fight with them for victory.
2) Fortnite, for Android (you can install Fortnite only on some Android smartphones) and for iPhone, you can consider the most played game of the last 2 years, available on PC and Smartphone, multiplayer shooter par excellence.
This is also a really fun Battle Royale game to play online against other players, other than PUBG, with cartoon-like graphics.
Furthermore, it has a construction mechanism that no other online multiplayer game offers.
3) Clash Royale is another highly successful card-based online multiplayer game in which you fight against other players in PvP battles.
4) Last Day on Earth: Survival (Android and iPhone) is a free MMORPG with shooting action against zombies.
Set in 2027, after an unknown plague virus infection has wiped out most of the world’s population, survivors can only struggle to stay alive and survive for as long as possible.
5) Mortal Kombat X, Android and iPhone version of one of the most famous games of all time, one on one fight between characters with superpowers and violent monsters.
6) Hearthstone (Android and iPhone) is practically the undisputed champion of the CCG (Collectible Card Games) on any platform, a superb multiplayer game, which invites you to engage in a constant stream of tactical turn-based battles against real opponents.
7) vainglory (Android and iPhone) is perhaps the best of the MOBA genre on mobile phones, not easy to play, challenging in online competition against other players.
8) World of Tanks Blitz (Android and iPhone), a well-known title in the PC and Xbox versions of war between tanks, very well converted also in the smartphone version.
9) Head Ball 2 (Android and iPhone), a fun game that is played in one-on-one matches where you have to score by hitting the head ball as if it were a barrel fight.
10) N.O.V.A. Legacy (Android and iPhone) one of the best shooters for mobile phones, it has an online multiplayer that includes character customizations and rankings.
READ ALSO: Best RPG MMO RPG games for Android and iPhone, multiplayer
11) Critical Ops (Android and iPhone) is a first-person shooter where you can play as a terrorist or as police.
Multiplayer combat has no in-app purchases that can affect the game, where only player skills count.
12) Arena of Valor (Android and iPhone) is another MOBA game where you choose a hero and join to challenge other players in battles five against five.
The game is completely free, with in-app purchases for optional content that does not affect the game.
13) Slither.io for Android and iPhone, the game of the vermon that never ceases to amuse the millions of players around the world who have been playing it for several years now.
14) Trivia Crack (Android and iPhone), the game of questions to answer correctly, among the best Quiz and Trivia games with questions.
15) Paper.io 2 for Android and iPhone, champion of 2018, with challenges all against each other in the same game.
16) Asphalt 8 for iPhone it’s Android is the best game of machines.
When it comes to racing games, the first name that comes to mind is Asphalt, now in version 8, with graphics that are more and more similar to that of a Playstation console, with the best racing cars on the road to change for racing in the city in style Fast and Furious. With Asphalt you can play multiplayer with eight opponents together.
16 BIS) Asphalt 9 it is similar though more arcade, always with compelling multiplayer races and spectacular graphics.
16 TRIS) Asphalt Xtreme: Rally Racing (Android and iPhone), where to drive off-road cars.
17) Real Racing 3 (Android and iPhone) is another fast and high-quality graphics car racing game, completely free, that you can play in multiplayer mode to see who runs faster.
18) Modern Combat 5 (Android and iPhone)
This is a super competitive free game, with such a high quality and level of graphics and gameplay, that one cannot fail to mention.
This is a first-person shooter game that can also be played in multiplayer mode.
19) Shadowgun is another first-person shooter game, this time completely free, which offers an exciting multiplayer experience for players.
You can play twelve at a time and the more you play the more you unlock new challenges and upgrades.
You can download Shadowgun: Legends for Android and iPhone
20) UNKILLED (Android and iPhone)
This is still a shooter, this time with a top view, of a very different kind than the previous two.
In this case, you play in collaboration with other players with the common goal of surviving the Zombies.
21) Fun Run 3 (Android and iPhone)
If you want to ruin a friendship or play for something, a challenge at Fun Run could be a great idea. Up to four players can be played at a time in this racing game. Car karts that collide with each other with the aim of crashing opponents. This game is fun, frenetic, totally crazy, to compete with friends or random people from all over the world.
22) Ruzzle and similar lyricist games they are always among the most popular in the Android and iOS stores and are a great classic in casual multiplayer challenges.
23) 8 Ball Pool is biliary for iPhone and Android which can also be played with friends and online.
Alternatively, there is also Pool Break Pro 3D for Android and iPhone, not free.
24) Golf Clash (Android and iPhone)
One of the best mobile games ever, Golf Clash turns golf into an extremely competitive sport, all in real-time multiplayer mode.
25) Battle Bay (Android and iPhone) is a very fun game where you have to drive a bridge that shoots at other boats, obviously driven by other players.
26) CATS (Android and iPhone) is the game of robots to be built and made to fight in an arena, with continuous and very rapid challenges that never end.
CATS has been named the best game of the year 2017.
27) Crash of Cars (Android and iPhone) is one of the most played games of 2017, simple and chaotic, with clashes in multiplayer mode between armed cars.
The aim is to arm your machine, shoot and destroy your opponents.
28) Badlands Brawl (Android and iPhone) you play one on one against a friend or random player in the world, where you have to destroy your opponent’s tower by throwing them at anything you have available, trying to create destructive chain reactions. The game then becomes very fast and hectic, with a real-time one-on-one battle.
29) Hero Hunters (Android and iPhone) is a multiplayer team shooter where you can collect heroes for use in battle.
The game is one of the best of 2018, with truly powerful events and action without respite.
30) Battlelands Royale (Android and iPhone) is a game of the Battle Royale genre, with a view from above and simple graphics, a Fortnite variant, with 32 players fighting together until only one is left.
31) Roblox, for Android and iPhone, is a multi player game creation platform that allows anyone to create different types of games, which in turn, anyone can play. Although aimed at children, the online service has over 100 million monthly active users.
BONUS: Brawl Stars (Android and iPhone), by the same Clash Royale developers, it’s a super fun game, all against all, like Fortnite but with a top view and simpler graphics, so even faster and very hectic in action with few games minutes where you have to stay alive.
READ ALSO: 10 free online PvP games for all phones