The Tab A8 is one of the most successful mid-range Android tablets, especially because it is often the protagonist of important discounts (as in this case). That’s why the presentation of the new ones Samsung Galaxy Tab A9 e Galaxy Tab A9+ deserves a little more attention: are the two devices destined for the same popularity?
Samsung Galaxy Tab A9 and Galaxy Tab A9+ are official: the features of the new mid-range tablets
The tablets of the South Korean giant are from 8.7 and 11 inches respectively and they are designed as much for entertainment as for productivity. In short, they take the good things done by their predecessor and improve them. «We believe everyone deserves the opportunity to experience the latest tablet innovations», dichiara TM Spirit on Samsung. «With the latest release of the Galaxy Tab A series, it’s even easier for everyone to enjoy great entertainment and productive multitasking across the entire Galaxy ecosystem».
As widely suggested by the rumors of recent weeks, the new Samsung Galaxy Tab A9 and A9+ share much of the technical data sheet. Someone differences however there are and they are those that could push a potential buyer to opt for one or the other model. They are listed below:
- The A9 tablet has an 8.7-inch display with a refresh rate of 60 Hz. The Plus model instead boasts an 11-inch panel with a refresh rate 90 Hz.
- The A9+ model is equipped with 4 speakers with Dolby Atmos technologythe “basic” model instead only has two.
- Despite the cameras the latter are the same, while those are different front: on the Plus it is 5 megapixels, on the standard model it is 2 megapixels.
- The drums it is larger on the Plus model: 7,040mAh (against 5,100mAh of the “smooth” configuration).
- Bluetooth 5.3 for the basic model, Bluetooth 5.1 per il More.
As regards the other specifications, we have the possibility of choose between 4 and 8 GB of RAM and 64 and 128 GB of storageil octa-core processor and support for the DeX platform.
Despite the official presentation, Samsung has not yet announced the prices of its new tabletswhich – barring any surprises – will also be available for purchase in Europe in the coming months.