Let’s find out in this guide the best Ultrabook laptops that we can buy at the moment. We will be able to use modern laptops with innovative design and powerful without being forced to focus on Apple.
READ ALSO -> Best Windows alternative laptops to Macbook Pro
Before you can buy any Ultrabook, we need to check that the following features are present:
- ultralight: the weight must be less than 2.5 kg (including the weight of the battery).
- Powerful battery: a suitable lithium ion battery, capable of guaranteeing an autonomy of at least 4-5 hours.
- No fan: even if it is not a fundamental feature, having a fanless system will increase comfort during use and avoid having to hear the noisy fan during operation.
- HD screen: the screen must be of adequate size (at least 14 inches) and offer high definition support, so you can adequately see the modern Web pages and possibly some videos.
- At least 4 GB of RAM: to be able to run Windows and studio or work programs, it’s better to focus on ultrabooks with at least 4 GB of integrated RAM (even better if 8 GB).
- Quad-core processor: since it has to replace a powerful laptop like the MacBook, let’s make sure that our ultralight laptop has at least 4 exploitable cores (both physical and multiplied thanks to Intel technologies).
- webcam: useful for making video calls on Skype or Facebook.
- Connectivity: WiFi should never be lacking as well as Bluetooth, an HDMI socket and at least 2 USB ports (better if one is USB 3.0).
Other useful features to approach the quality of MacBooks are the aluminum body, the backlit keyboard and a touchpad with gestures. If we can find a laptop with these features, we can be sure that we won’t regret a MacBook!
Best Ultrabook to buy today
After having illustrated to you the characteristics that an Ultrabook must possess (so as to be able to autonomously choose what to buy in a store or in a mall), we see together the best models that it is possible to buy online. By purchasing online we will have greater savings, greater assistance and the possibility of changing or turning back products that we do not like or that have some defects.
1) Microtech e-book Pro
A good ultralight low-cost laptop but complete with everything needed to study and work without heavy programs is the Microtech, which has a 14.1 Inch FullHD Bezel Less screen, 2.6 GHz Intel Celeron N4000 processor, 4 GB of RAM, 32 GB internal memory, fingerprint reader, quad speaker and support for M.2 SSDs up to 2 TB.
We can view the product from here -> Microtech e-book Pro (389 €)
2) CHUWI AeroBook Ultrabook Laptop
Another handset that closely follows the design of the Apple Mac is CHUWI, which features an ultra-light notebook with a 14.1-inch FullHD display, Intel CoreM3 6Y30 quad-core processor, pre-installed Windows 10, 8GB RAM, 256GB internal SSD, HD Graphics 500 and backlit keyboard.
We can view the product from here -> CHUWI AeroBook Ultrabook Laptop (429 €).
3) Huawei Matebook D
If we look for power and design at a great price, one of the best products is definitely the Huawei Matebook D, which boasts an AMD Ryzen 5 R5-2500 processor, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD, 14 “FullHD screen, Windows operating system 10 and autonomy up to 8 hours.
We can view the product from here -> Huawei Matebook D (523 €).
4) Acer Swift 3
In the ultrabook category, the Acer laptop with it is Swift 3 could not be missing.
This notebook boasts a 14 “FullHD screen, an Intel Core i5-8265U processor, 8 GB DDR4 RAM, 256 GB SSD drive, IPS panel, TrueHarmony Technology, and WiFi Dual Band.
We can view the product from here -> Acer Swift 3 (761 €).
5) HP ENVY x360
Even HP could not fail to present a complete solution to replace a MacBook without regrets.
The best laptop in this sense is the HP ENVY x360, which features an AMD Ryzen 5 2500U CPU, 8 GB of RAM, 256 GB of SSD drive, 15.6 “Full HD Touch WLED screen, Bang & Olufsen audio and stylus pen support active (to write on the monitor) This Ultrabook is also convertible, in the sense that it can be folded outside making it become like a tablet.
We can view the product from here -> HP ENVY x360 (899 €).
6) Asus ZenBook
The best ultrabooks on the market are definitely Asus branded and recognizable by the ZenBook name.
Of all the ZenBooks present, I would like to point out the Asus ZenBook UX431FN, a concentrate of power thanks to the Intel Core i7-8565U processor, 512 GB SSD, 16 GB of RAM, dedicated Nvidia GeForce MX 150 video card, ASUS Splendid technology, illuminated keyboard, and double speaker.
We can view the product from here -> Asus ZenBook (1103 €).
7) Microsoft Surface
Among the most powerful rivals for any MacBook surely stand out Surface, as the model presented that boasts an Intel Core i5-7300U CPU, 8 GB of RAM, 128 GB of SSD drive, Intel HD Graphics 620 and Windows 10 Pro authenticated.
We can view the product from here -> Microsoft Surface (1169 €).
8) Asus VivoBook Pro
Can there be a product with a truly unique design and a cost similar to that of a good MacBook?
Of course yes, just bet on the Asus VivoBook Pro, which has a 15.6 “4K IPS display, Intel Core i7-8750H processor, 16 GB RAM, 1TB hard drive, 512 GB SSD, dedicated video card from NVidia GTX1050, backlit keyboard and WiFi Dual Band.
We can view the product from here -> Asus VivoBook Pro (1250 €).
READ ALSO: How to choose the new Notebook in 2019